Thursday, August 1, 2013

Daily swoon...8/1/13

     Good afternoon! I hope Thursday is treating you well. It is very quiet in my neck of the woods, which means I can get stuff done and, boy, I am working on a few different things. 

     I am putting the finishing touches on my review of The Redemption of Callie and Kayden.  I will have that post for your viewing pleasure tomorrow. 
     
     I am also working on something new. I have been playing around with an idea and have decided to give it a whirl. I will have my new venture posted tomorrow morning. (The suspense is killing you, I know.). 

     On top of that I have started Real Ugly by C.M. Stunich. So far, I am enjoying it.  I, of course, will let you know when I have finished. Until then...

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment