Friday, August 2, 2013

Daily Swoon... Friday edition

     TGIF is all I have to say!!  I don't like to rush the weeks, especially in the summer because before I know it there will be three feet of snow out side and I will be bundled under layers of clothing ick but I am looking forward to the weekend.  It will be a quiet weekend in the SwooningOverBooks household, which means only one thing... I should get some reading in.  As if that were ever not on the agenda.  ;)

     On tap this weekend is wrapping up Real Ugly by C.M. Stunich and then begin the second book in the Hard Rock Roots series, Get Bent.  I would also like to pickup Breathless by Eve Carter.  I left off a couple chapters in and I plan to jump back in.

  Of course, I will post reviews for each one next week, until then...

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment