Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Daily swoon...

     Today I am reading The Redemption of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorenson.  I started it last night after being bombarded with texts from my sister asking me "what part I was at" and continuous "OMG this is so good!"  Gah, enough already!  I couldn't take it anymore.  I tore myself away from a DVR'd episode of Roy Donovan and jumped in to the latest Sorenson novel.
     WOW!  It is amazing.  I can't put it down.  Here I am with a list of things I should be doing a mile long and I all I want to do is zone out and read.
     I am about 60% done and there is no way I am not done with it tonight.  I won't say much more about what I think about the novel right now.  I will save that for my review which I suspect will be posted by Friday afternoon.  Until then...

Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment