Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday

     As I read or watch movies there are always certain lines that always stick with me.  Reading my reviews you can see I like to scatter my favorite lines here and there.  Thoughtful Thursday is dedicated to some of the best quotes from books, movies, television, poems... really anything.

     Here are this week's 'Thoughtful Thursday' quotes:

"Love means never having to say you’re sorry." – Love Story

"So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…" –  The Notebook

"Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable." – Wizard of Oz

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." ~ Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment