Sunday, January 11, 2015

Nver, Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher


http://amzn.com/B00RZVNDSS


My review:
  I heard about this book a few weeks ago and was immediately interested, simply because anything Colleen Hoover writes is pure magic in print and Tarryn Fisher is super talented.  I have to admit I was nervous about the co-authorship.  How could they possibly meld their two styles seamlessly?  Would I be able to tell who wrote which scenes?  Would the combination be distracting?  I am happy to report no, no and no.  These two authors weaved their talents together so perfectly it was impossible to tell where one ended and the other began.  They are a match made in literary heaven, so much so I feel they deserve their own Hollywood name - like ColRyn or TarLeen.  

Besides the authors' undeniable reputation I knew nothing about this book.  The blurb offers just enough information to appear unique, but vague enough to peak my interest.  It wasn't until I opened the book did I realize it was a plus-sized novella.  This may be one of the only times in life size does not matter.  Do not be mistaken, this book has a HUGE impact in a short amount of time.  

Is it a mystery?  Is it a romance?  Is it a scifi?  Paranormal?  Horror?  Yes?  No?  Maybe?  I don't know!  I feel just as lost as Charlie and Silas,  I wandered around the pages of this book trying to piece together the puzzle with them and then WAM!  It all fades to black and I was left standing on the edge of a cliff hanging on for dear life.  Gah!  Throw me a lifeline.  Just one clue!

Though I am teetering on the edge, I am ready to jump into part 2!  It is early in 2015, but I have a sneaking suspicion this will be one of my favorite series of the year.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment